The GSK IMPACT Awards are open to registered charities that are at least three years old, working in a health-related field in the UK, and with a total annual income of between £80,000 and £2.5 million.
• Up to ten winners will receive £30,000, with one overall winner receiving £40,000
• Up to ten runners-up will receive £3,000
• The awards are designed to recognise success and achievements for existing work so you don’t have to present a new project
• Each winning organisation is offered leadership training and invited to take part in a programme of development
– A registered charity by the deadline for applications.
– The organisation must also have existed for a minimum of three years by this date. We may ask for a copy
of the charity’s constitution to confirm this.
– Located and registered in the UK.
– Targeting community health needs in the UK. Community can be defined as a geographical community or a community of interest.
– Able to point to a track record of achievement in community health issues.
– Organisations with a total annual income between £80,000 and £2.5 million as shown in the most recent accounts (produced within ten months of your year end).
– Independently constituted from any national umbrella organisation. * Organisations registered in the UK but working in both Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland can apply.
APPLY HERE DEADLINE: 22nd September 2017