– THIS OPPORTUNITY HAD ENDED –
Love Nollywood and have a passion for television?
IROKO TV are looking for a Programme Planner at their London office.
Iroko is an African media and technology company, producing and delivering Nollywood content through multiple channels including IrokoTV streaming service, YouTube and branded TV linear channels globally. Iroko TV are undergoing exciting times as they are currently experiencing rapid growth across Africa, North America and Europe.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
● Execute the planning strategy set by the Head of Programming for a selection of channels
● Enter plans into scheduling system and release monthly schedules
● Take responsibility for the timely release of the plans
● Ensure all planning is in line with local regulatory guidelines
● Process schedule changes and inform all stakeholders
● Monitor inventories and rights
● Keep all associated documentation
● Create PowerPoint presentation of channel highlights when required
● Be the point of contact for the scheduling team, compliance, traffic, play out and all other departments regarding any day to day issues that may arise
● Update traffic minutes, check delivery dates and act when needed
● Deal with day to day programming enquiries
● Attend meetings and perform other duties as and when required.
● It is essential to have a passion and deep knowledge of Nollywood movies, preferably with a TV/planning background.
● Proven communication skills and be highly organised with the ability to prioritise and co-ordinate workflow in a pressured and constantly changing environment.
● Proactive and process minded with meticulous attention to detail.
● This is a fantastic role for someone looking to work for a fast paced, successful and exciting international organisation within the media industry.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter at (email@example.com), mentioning where the opportunity was seen.