The transfer of skills will be made in the form of virtual returns in which diasporan’s will hold a virtual class with the teachers, across a range of topics including:
- Personal branding
- Core IT skills
- Digital security and safety
- Effective communication
- Google Classroom
- Emotional Intelligence
It is acceptable for candidates to raise topics that are listed above with approval from the Nigerian Networking Community and LAIT Foundation as long as they correspond to the needs of the teachers.
- Candidates must have experience and/or expertise in your interested area of teaching
- Candidates must live in diaspora
- Candidates must have stable internet connection and the ability to make use of SKYPE or web conference system through which the classes will be held.
- Complete form
- Selected candidates will be sent a reply within 2 weeks of their application