Job Title: Programme Coordinator
Reporting to: Programme Director and Director of External Relations
Location: 2 Temple Place, London WC2R 3BD
Contract: Permanent, full time.
Start Date: October 2019
Salary: £23,500 – £25,000pa
The Fore is recruiting for a Programme Coordinator. This is an exciting opportunity for an intelligent individual with fantastic interpersonal and communication skills to join an ambitious start-up, with the potential to grow with the organisation as it develops.
The Fore is a pioneering new organisation specifically looking to address the current lack of mobility within the charity sector by nurturing and incubating the best small charities. The Fore provides early-stage charities and social enterprises with the funding and expertise they need to thrive. For businesses the programme offers the unique opportunity to connect with our pipeline of projects and help drive social change.
The role is an excellent opportunity for someone with an interest in social change, charities and social enterprises to apply their experience and skills to further our purpose to improve people’s lives in the UK.
The Fore is an
initiative of The Bulldog Trust. The Bulldog Trust is a charitable foundation
established in 1983 and is based at the magnificent neo-gothic mansion Two
Temple Place on the Embankment.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES AND SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Supporting the Programme Director to coordinate and manage The Fore’s funding rounds – including preparing of panel and offer packs, scheduling of CGA appointments, minuting of panels, and disbursement of grants.
- Curate and coordinate our events and workshop programme, as well as compile reports of various activities – events, workshops, corporate and monitoring and evaluation member engagement
- Support our overall communications strategy through social media management (Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) and by managing our mailing lists through Salesforce
- Work with our Research and Communications Officer to build and maintain relationships with our existing business partners. This will include getting to know our individual business members to ensure they are matched with the most suitable opportunities to provide strategic support to the small charities and social enterprises we fund
- Work with our Research and Communications Officer and support the Director of External relations to undertake desk-based background research for potential engagement and funding prospects
- Provide administrative support to the team, including minutes, filing, data entry and diary management
We are a lean and nimble organisation, and this is an exciting role in a growing start-up. Responsibilities are therefore likely to change and develop as the organisation moves forward.
- Experience of high-quality relationship management and delivery of a great client experience
- Experience of event delivery and detailed analysis
- Work experience that faces the social or public sector
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/Access/PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good working knowledge of social media networks such as Twitter and LinkedIn and CRM databases such as Salesforce
Skills, abilities and attributes
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- People person, friendly and enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Flexible and willing to pitch in with anything that needs to get done, no matter how small
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail and proactive
- Easily able to manage workloads, prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- Structured thinker – able to deal with complexity and uncertainty
- Innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- Self-starter – able to work under own initiative
- Hunger for continued learning and development
- Intellectual humility
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward a CV with a short covering letter detailing why you are interested in the role by email to Ugo Ikokwu, Programme Director. Email: email@example.com
Deadline: Monday 19th August at 4pm.
Interviews will be held at Two Temple Place on Wk commencing 26th of August 2019 at Two Temple Place, London WC2R 3BD