Tasty’s are looking for a Receptionist to be responsible for greeting clients and visitors to their office. You will be in charge of giving clients directions to various parts of the office, contacting the relevant employees regarding visitors, answering phones and taking messages, and sorting and distributing mail. To be successful in this role, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as competency in Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel. Prior experience as a receptionist is desirable but not essential.
• Greet clients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude. Announcing clients as necessary.
• Assisting clients in finding their way around the office.
• Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
• Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks including copying, faxing, taking notes and making travel plans.
• Preparing meeting and training rooms.
• Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary.
• Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks. Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
• Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls. Scheduling appointments.
• Sorting and distributing mail. Provide excellent customer service.
• Consistent, professional dress and manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook. • Good time management skills.
• Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
• Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
Send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com, with ‘Receptionist Role’ in the email subject