– THIS OPPORTUNITY HAS ENDED –
The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards is helping young entrepreneurs take their sustainability initiative, product or service to the next level. Whether it’s with an initiative, product or service, if you’ve gone beyond the idea stage and started to make an impact, Unilever want to hear from you.
This year, the Awards will recognise initiatives in eight keys area:
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Responsible Consumption
- Production and Climate Action.
The Unilever Young Entrepreneurs Awards will recognise winners in the 8 categories listed above, with an overall winner who will receive the ‘HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize.’
- The winner of the ‘HRH The Prince of Wales Young Sustainability Entrepreneur Prize’ will receive a €50,000 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
- The remaining winners will each receive a €8,500 cash award and one-to-one mentoring support tailored to their specific needs for a duration of 12 months.
Anyone from around the world, aged between 18 and 35 years of age (as of 29 June 2018).
To submit your entry, applicants need to create a profile on the Unilever website and complete the application form. Describe your initiative’s story so far, and your vision for its future.
29th June 2018